We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices. Note:
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, call history, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Aadhaar details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to providing credit) being offered by us, our affiliates or our lending partners. We may share this data with our affiliates or our lending partners for the same purposes as mentioned above, however, we will not store any Aadhaar data ourselves. In the event that consent to this such use of data is withdrawn in the future, we will stop collection of such data but continue to store the data (save for Aadhaar data) and use it for internal purposes to further improve our services. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Orgasatva.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all orgasatva.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
7. Advertisements on orgasatva.com We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mr. Sachin Shaha Orgasatva Foods Pvt. Ltd. Shed No-1, Survey No 79/2, Dangat Industrial Estate, Shivane, Pune-411023 (Maharashtra, India) Phone: 9270470403 Email: email@example.com Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
10. Questions? Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.